Healthplex Associates, Incorporated, was originally created as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Crozer Keystone Health System with corporate headquarters located in Springfield, Pennsylvania (suburban Philadelphia). Originally formed to own and operate CKHS’s Springfield facility, we have grown to be the nationally recognized experts in clinically integrated fitness since our 1996 orientation. In March, 2005, Healthplex Associates became a privately-held corporation.
The Company now consults with hospitals, health systems and universities across the United States to create and manage clinically integrated fitness facilities. Healthplex Associates has developed unique programs to smooth the transition from the clinical setting to the wellness center for people who need long term life style management support for optimal health. HPA has achieved national leadership through innovation and our dedication to patients and clients first.
Our combined staff has now served over 400 clients ranging from large hospitals to smaller, community based rural hospitals. We work exclusively with healthcare providers ranging from systems, hospitals to universities committed to a vision of integrated healthcare delivery.
Healthplex Associates has developed a unique, hands-on style to assisting and advising clients with an approach that stresses partnerships. Fundamentally, we believe that true community health must include fitness/wellness services and because of our deep healthcare background (all of our principals have health care management or clinical backgrounds), our Healthplex team fully understands the client’s mission and complexity of today’s healthcare environment.
The management team of Healthplex Associates is made up of some of the nation’s most experienced experts in the field of medically based fitness. Few management firms can boast of the experience in health care, clinical services and operations of medically based fitness centers that HPA possesses.
- We are on the cutting edge of health care delivery;
- Clinical integration is key to our success.
That we must never lose sight of the true mission of wellness, fitness and rehabilitation.
Our expertise covers:
Healthplex Associates sees its strengths as:
- A hands-on orientation which is dedicated to client service; fulfilling local needs is our mission. We know that every community has unique characteristics and needs that must be met.
- A partnership approach. We seek excellence for our client-partners and our projects and we consider ourselves part of our partner’s management staff. We recognize that our hospital/university partners are always balancing several major projects at one time. They need a reliable partner who can get the job done.
- We see every situation as unique. Each project will help shape the hospital/health system’s future health care delivery model and there are no “cookie cutters” for individual projects.
- Because of our health care roots, we approach each project conservatively. We understand how precious resources are in today’s healthcare environment and we act as if our own money and resources are at stake.
- We understand healthcare. Our senior staff members are all experienced healthcare executives or clinicians. Our first priority is healthcare.